If you’re holding a charity or fundraising event our ‘Casino night’ is the ideal way to provide visual impact through the entire event for your guests. And unlike a disco or band it actually entertains your guests while raising money for your charity!
“We just wanted to say a big thank to you, Pierre and the rest of your charming team for helping make our ‘big night out’ such a success. We can’t believe how much money you raised on our behalf…it is absolutely amazing and much more than anticipated” – Lesley, Linda, Gilly and Alison, Wimbledon High School.
We have many years’ experience running successful fundraising casinos at School Balls, Sports Clubs charity dinners, social clubs and pubs; and our events are always a talking point – and for all the right reasons!!
Below are some helpful pointers to consider if you’re planning a fundraising Casino event with us:
- We set up a cash desk where Guests can purchase their ‘fun money’, with all the proceeds going to your cause. The exchange rates are favourable (e.g. £5 real money for £20 of ‘Fun Money’ or £10 for £50 of ‘Fun Money’) to encourage people to spend more. The more real money you donate the better the exchange rate for ‘Fun Money’. This ‘Fun Money’ can then be changed at the gaming tables for chips and your guests play for prizes only. Usually you would provide volunteers to man the cash desk, but should this not be possible let us know and we can provide extra staff.
- We can circulate around the guests at dinner to sell ‘Fun Money’. We have found this to be the most effective way of promoting the casino as you have a captive audience.
- At the end of play guests return their chips to be counted and any number of prizes are awarded to the winners. Prizes are provided by you and are usually donations.
- Whenever possible the cost of the casino should be covered by the ticket money, so all money raised by the tables goes to your cause. However, if this is not possible you are allowed by law to deduct legitimate expenses from the money raised, with profits going to charity.
- We run all our charity casinos in accordance with the Gaming Act of 2005. No special licence is required because players do not profit.
“Just a short note to thank you for running such an excellent casino at our recent May Ball. It was polished, professional and tremendous fun and many people commented on how much they enjoyed playing the roulette and blackjack tables” – John Fisher, Sheen Mount PTA.
Why not get in touch now to discuss the requirements of your event and how we can help you raise some great funds for your cause.
“On behalf of CLIC Sargent, thank you very much for all of your help in making our Night of the Stars Ball such a success. We have had some great feedback and I know everyone loved the casino” – Wendy, CLIC Sargent.
“I just wanted to say a huge thanks to you and your team for a very smooth and slick casino on Saturday night. You guys did an excellent job all round – setting up, selling fun money, calculating the winners and clearing up so efficiently. You helped to make what I believe was a very successful event and I look forward to working with you again in the future” Judy Hollidge, Shrewsbury House Association